Site-Seeker, Inc. is looking for a confident, experienced account manager, versed in a wide variety of digital marketing disciplines, as we grow our talented team. This candidate should be strong-willed, determined, personable and confident in the many areas of our industry including a heavy focus on online content, web analytics, SEO, PPC and client relations.
- Strategize, build and manage ongoing online advertising programs (heavy focus on Google Ads) with big budgets
- Create and implement search engine optimization programs driving conversions and business results
- Create and distribute online content via, web, email and other digital platforms
- Write, edit and send emails using email marketing and/or marketing automation software
- Assess the performance of online marketing campaigns through quantitative and qualitative metrics
- 2-3 years experience in account management
- 2-3 years experience in digital marketing at an agency or similar
- 2-3 years experience in building web analytics reports and working in WordPress
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in managing budgets and achieving client-related revenue goals
- Ability to problem solve complex issues and re-direct non-performing programs in an effective manner
- Possess detailed math and analytical skills to manage paid search programs to successfully meet client objectives
- Ability to operate independently, assume responsibility for self-directed programs and align a mix of digital marketing programs
- A positive attitude and a team player
- Have superior presentation skills
- Self-motivated, energetic learner
- Confident, outgoing with an ability to connect with people
Site-Seeker, Inc. is looking for a long-lasting team member that is flexible and comfortable working directly with both team members and clients. You’ll need to bring drive, be passionate about our business and industry, have great attention to detail, and be quick working. Most importantly, you must be a great fit for our fun, sometimes crazy, yet hard-working company culture.
The position is full-time salaried and includes health insurance benefits and paid time off. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without an accompanying cover letter will not be considered.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Site Seeker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, transgender status, gender dysphoria, marital status, family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status.
Site Seeker will not discharge or discriminate against employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their own compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants. An exception exists where the employee or applicant makes the disclosure based on information obtained in the course of performing his or her essential job functions.
This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, disciplinary action, termination, layoff, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, working conditions, and social and recreational programs.