Site-Seeker Inc. is looking for a well-rounded candidate looking to grow his/her career in digital marketing. In this position, you will be working on a number of different projects for a diverse roster of clients. You will assist in client-specific initiatives including, but not limited to: design, online advertising, social media management, search engine optimization, and website analytics. Reporting to account manager(s), you may work on several different client accounts with responsibilities to execute digital marketing tasks effectively and efficiently to produce successful results.
You must demonstrate an ability to understand a variety of business environments, possess strong written and verbal skills, and be creative. You must work well in a high-pressure, collaborative environment, possessing the ability and personality to take and give direction to other employees. Most importantly, you must be a great fit for our fun yet hardworking small-company culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a similar field
- Have 2-3 years of experience in the marketing field
- Experience with search engine optimization and strategy
Desired Skills & Experience
You’ll get bonus points for any of the following:
- Have knowledge of Google Analytics and digital marketing measurement
- Have experience in content marketing or lead nurturing
- Have experience in social media
- Have knowledge of Google AdWords and other PPC programs
- You must be passionate, highly motivated, have great attention to detail, and be quick-working.
- There’s plenty of room to specialize in and take more responsibility.
- We believe people are most successful when the majority of their job is doing things they like and have the opportunity to explore their interests.
- The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter and be prepared to pursue becoming an expert at their position.
- The position is full-time salaried and includes health insurance benefits and paid time off.
- This is an exciting position with great opportunities for a highly organized, motivated candidate.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. (Pro tip: If a cover letter isn’t included, your resume will immediately be dismissed!)