- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology with a concentration in Web Development or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Web Development
- A certain passion for the field of Web Development
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Highly competent at UI Design
- Highly competent in WordPress development including customization, building custom themes, building custom plugins and a familiarity with many built in WordPress functions and classes.
- Ability to find bugs in and make modifications to existing sites.
- Ability to estimate development projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to operate independently, assume responsibility for self-directed programs with high quality, high-productivity as a standard.
- Demonstrate the ability to move past obstacles and use internal/external resources effectively to achieve results
- Have superior presentation skills, ability to a connect with a variety of skill and seniority levels both internally and externally
- Understanding of internet marketing concepts including SEO, SEM, Social Media and CMS systems as they apply to development.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Familiarity with other development languages a plus (ASP, ColdFusion, etc)
- Professional appearance and presence
- Familiarity in working in the Mac environment
- Posses strong work ethics
- Must be well organized, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Must be able to accept and respond to feedback and have excellent communication skills
Pay: Salary, commensurate with experience
Location: Central/Western NY
Shift: Full-Time (Benefits Eligible)