The Digital Sales/Marketing Manager reports to the President and has a combined focus on marketing direction and messaging as well as business development. This position supports sales managers by developing marketing collateral material as well as developing digital strategy and campaign execution towards events, promotions and general marketing exposure for Site-Seeker. The candidate should have proven experience running integrated marketing campaigns, including paid ad and paid social media, PR and direct mail and understand engagement, lead nurturing and the buyer’s journey. She/he must be able to orchestrate and manage an overarching marketing plan and communicate to different audiences. Located in Central or Western NY, the Digital Sales and Marketing Manager will also be responsible for direct revenue attainment and new business growth with a proven record of selling in a digital agency setting.
Essential Job Functions
Lead digital sales efforts towards established annual quota for new business. Creating digital outreach through content creation, the candidate will leverage paid ads, social selling, email marketing, video marketing and local/regional/national business networking to generate a sales pipeline for nurturing towards proposal presentation, negotiation and closed deals.
Create and own the company-wide marketing plan, working with Executives and Account Managers to develop, deploy and manage content marketing initiatives to maximize exposure and generate MQLs. The candidate will set goals for growth and implement metrics measuring all marketing activity as well as impact and success.
20% Other Duties as Assigned
Collaborating, supporting others in a team-oriented environment, Site-Seeker has grown a strong culture through learning, understanding and supporting ourselves and each other. Some time allocation will be reserved for supporting Account Managers and client-related initiatives, as needed.
Minimum Qualifications & Job Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications.
Position requires minimum five years experience in a results-driven digital sales/marketing or promotion role, including at least three years experience in a digital agency setting. Proven experience developing and administering digital marketing/promotional campaigns and a track record of sales success.
Specific Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including superior negotiating and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills in assessing, implementing, and evaluating digital marketing/media initiatives.
- Ability to work independently and/or in cooperation with a team or group.
- A proven track record of generating leads, closing deals and meeting sales targets.
- Strong strategic planning, project management and organizational skills, with high attention to detail.
- Not afraid to be in front of a crowd or the camera.
- Ability to multi-task and produce results within deadlines. Experience with graphic design programs such as Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics, social analytics.
- Proven experience in using nurturing tools like Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Sharpspring or similar.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- Acute business acumen with an ability to quickly grasp a variety of business environments and how digital marketing can impact them.
- Ability to pick up and adapt to software and new tools quickly.
- You must be passionate, highly motivated, have great attention to detail, and be quick-working.
- The position is full time salaried and includes health insurance benefits and paid time off.
- This is an exciting position for a highly organized, motivated candidate.
Candidates should include a resume and cover letter and send to firstname.lastname@example.org