Site-Seeker Inc. is looking for a well-rounded candidate to join our team and focus exclusively on marketing initiatives for our partner and client. In this position, you will work on a variety of projects associated with that client. You will assist in specific initiatives including, but not limited to; managing budgets across various marketing activities; updating distributor spreadsheets with SKUs & online partnership listings; administering and updating domain properties.
You will have responsibilities to maintain project schedules, proofread content, monitor Website issues, and coordinate tradeshow activities and communication between various support Agencies to effectively and efficiently produce successful results.
You must demonstrate an ability to understand a variety of business environments, possess strong written and verbal skills, and be creative. You must work well in a high-pressure, collaborative environment, possessing the ability and personality to take direction & execute efficiently. You should be passionate, highly self-motivated, have great attention to detail, and be quick working. Most importantly, you must be a great fit for our fun, yet hard working small-company culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a similar field
- Have 1-2 years of experience in marketing or similar field
- Experience with trade show coordination
- Keen attention to detail and an inquisitive mind
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to operate independently, assume responsibility for self-directed programs
- Demonstrate the ability to move past obstacles and use internal/external resources effectively to achieve results
- Proven writing experience with a knack for writing efficiently
- Detail & task-list oriented
- You must be passionate, highly motivated, have great attention to detail, and be quick-working.
- Familiarity in working in the Mac and PC environments
- Familiarity in working with the Microsoft suite programs
- Must have a strong work ethic and the ability to take ownership of your projects
- Must be well organized, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Must be able to accept and respond to feedback and have excellent communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license or ability to access reliable transportation
- We believe people are most successful when the majority of their job is doing things they like and have the opportunity to explore their interests.
- The position is full-time salaried and includes health insurance benefits and paid time off. It does include occasional travel.
- This is an exciting position with great opportunities for a highly organized, motivated candidate.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. (Pro tip: If a cover letter isn’t included, your resume will be immediately dismissed!)