Site-Seeker, Inc. is looking to hire a digital video specialist to lead and execute multimedia content creation for our clients. We’re looking to fill this role with someone who has creative passion and a creative mind. We want someone who looks at a situation from different angles and someone who can innovatively tell a brand’s story through visual content. This may include video production (like customer testimonials, commercials or short Instagram Stories), photography, animation, and other assets useful in digital marketing today.
The candidate should be able to take on the following:
- Produce professional, B2B/C commercial and video assets that drive action.
- Lead strategic planning and creative brainstorming for video projects.
- Storyboarding, script writing, and development of shot lists.
- Management of local actors and talent.
- Successfully shoot using DSLR 4K resolution video equipment.
- Utilize professional equipment like stabilizers, drones, multiple lenses, lighting, and audio recording devices.
- Efficiently carry out post-production processes using Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Audition.
- Successfully integrate music and recorded audio tracks into videos.
- Utilize text and animations to elevate the quality of video work.
- Take high-quality photography and provide editing and touch-ups.
- Support the sales process to help sell video and photo services.
- 3D animation, media buying, vocal talents, Drone pilot license, or other experience(s) and certification(s) a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience working in the field – either freelance or business.
- Demonstrable project experience in the form of a portfolio or demo reel.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- An understanding of the importance of video to overall digital strategies.
- Ability to execute both studio and field-based video production work.
- Project management skills to keep video projects on task and budget.
- Familiarity with the adherence to corporate brand guidelines.
- Experience using the Adobe Suite, Envato templates, and 3rd party plugins like PluralEyes, Particulator, etc
- High comfort level working in a high-pressure agency environment.
Site-Seeker, Inc. is looking for a long-lasting team member that is flexible and comfortable working directly with both team members and clients. You’ll need to bring drive, be passionate about our business and industry, have great attention to detail, and be quick working. Most importantly, you must be a great fit for our fun, sometimes crazy, yet hard-working company culture.
The position is full-time salaried and includes health insurance benefits and paid time off. Please send your resume and video roll and/or portfolio materials to email@example.com. Resumes without an accompanying portfolio will not be considered.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Site Seeker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, transgender status, gender dysphoria, marital status, family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status.
Site Seeker will not discharge or discriminate against employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their own compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants. An exception exists where the employee or applicant makes the disclosure based on information obtained in the course of performing his or her essential job functions.
This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, disciplinary action, termination, layoff, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, working conditions, and social and recreational programs.