DIGITAL MARKETING PLAN DEVELOPMENT
Are you tired of misfiring and seeing limited impact from tactical one-off digital programs? Have you tried PPC or social media with poor results? Did you "do some SEO" a few years ago but didn't see an impact?
If any of these scenario's sound familiar and you need help shaping your approach to online marketing, this could be the solution you seek.
The Digital Marketing Plan Development package (Roadmap) will:
- Provide an assessment of the situation, applying recommendations with suggested steps for the next 12 months.
- We will identify both short and long-term recommended activities based on prioritizing work and available resources.
- In the case of work that Client would like Site-Seeker to perform, we will provide pricing and a proposed scope of work.
- The final plan format will depend on the information uncovered, however a plan addressing these items is expected:
- Analytical data sources & tracking improvements,
- On-site digital marketing efforts (SEO, content etc.),
- Off-site digital marketing tactics (linking, email marketing, social etc.),
- Website structural improvements, and
- Reporting, analysis and further recommendations.
This process takes a few weeks, so it's an ideal time to get organized for next year and have a well-planned strategy for digital marketing in 2016.
Let's get started!