This position is responsible for creating detailed digital marketing programs that nurture and accelerate prospects through the complex B2B buying process, as well as retain, inform and persuade existing customers. The Specialist will work proactively with internal staff and client management to develop lead-generation and nurturing e-marketing programs including: planning, implementation, execution, measurement and optimization.
The successful candidate will partner with the extended Site-Seeker account/marketing team and support client work in launching and tracking digital campaigns, including but not limited to content marketing, email and web landing pages, etc. In addition, this role will be responsible for establishing and measuring analytics for Salesforce/Pardot programs and providing periodic updates on program performance.
The candidate should be an experienced user of marketing automation and CRM systems, and be familiar with digital analytical tools, such as Google Analytics. To succeed in this position, the successful candidate must see and appreciate the long-term strategic picture, while having the discipline and technological capacity to activate, implement and adjust/manage the programs.
This person must demonstrate an ability to understand the B2B business environment, create custom solutions to match Digital marketing practices with a client’s business goals and objectives. They must have strong project management skills and be a skilled relationship manager, first and foremost. This person must work well in a high-pressure, collaborative environment, possessing the ability and personality to take and give direction to other employees/vendors.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this person leads all aspects of managing lead nurturing and marketing automation for a high profile client account.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- Current Salesforce and Pardot Certification
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Digital Marketing
- A minimum of 2 years experience managing clients/customers
- 1-3 years of working in Salesforce CRM
- 1-3 years of working in Pardot marketing automation environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Ability to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers
- Familiarity to configure Salesforce and Pardot, (includes integration of both, reports, dashboards, objects, fields, workflows, etc.)
- Comfortable with data migrations, data entry, data cleansing procedures
- History of maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help-related materials for users as database applications and updated software technology is developed
- Ability to deliver documentation/presentations to end users to illustrate solutions, new functionality, and training for end-users (Sales team) on CRM and marketing automation results
- Knowledge and experience of working with Salesforce and Pardot, support vendors and internal sales staff to troubleshoot and apply new features, upgrades and solutions
- Proven analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel), and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Experience with data management including cleansing of lists prior to uploading into Pardot
- History of compliance with current Can-Spam laws and requirements
- Record of meeting successful project metrics including quality of leads over quantity.
Additional screening questions will be presented upon your application. Please include a resume and cover letter describing your candidacy to join the Site-Seeker team. If you do not have the experience listed, please do not apply.
- Create and maintain reporting metrics on the effectiveness and business impact of Sales and Marketing activities, make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Segment and leverage the marketing automation database for efficient and effective campaign targeting
- Develop and execute lead scoring program to increase sales & marketing effectiveness
- Work with internal team to improve segmentation of prospect/customer database to ensure records are accurate and profiled by application and research interest
- Use response data and metrics to make data-based, strategic recommendations on how to improve direct response effectiveness and efficiency
- Identify and implement process improvements that result in execution efficiencies, higher-impact segmentation strategies, stronger test plans and qualified leads
- Advise marketing/sales staff of best practices with regard to marketing automation capabilities, testing and projected results; host regular sessions to update stakeholders on campaign performance and best practices
- Manage list pulls and uploads for digital campaigns
- Monitor and analyze ongoing results of various marketing programs (including periodic day assessments of each campaign) and develop reporting and data-driven recommendations on best practices, adjustments and/or enhancement
- Research and maintain knowledge of marketing automation practices and makes recommendations to management on strategies to exploit new innovations
- Participate in Salesforce/Pardot user forums, webinars and liaise with Salesforce and Pardot customer advocates to stay current on best practices and new functionality
Other Needed Characteristics
- Must have a strong work ethic and the ability to take ownership of projects
- Must be well organized, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Must be able to accept and respond to criticism, feedback and have excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and presence
- Must possess the ability to problem solve, and re-direct non-performing programs or personnel in an effective and efficient manner
- Ability to operate independently, assume responsibility for self-directed programs with high quality, high-productivity as a standard
- Excellent marketing/copywriting skills.
- Strong analytical skills
Division of Time
- Account management including building campaigns and managing the integration and sync of Salesforce and Pardot software (60%)
- Assisting team members with account management & lead follow up (20%)
- Data analysis and reporting (10%)
- Proactively learning and staying abreast of industry changes and actively participate in training and program updates (5%)
- General Overhead (5%)
Title: Salesforce/Pardot Specialist
Pay: Salary, commensurate with experience
Location: Central NY (Syracuse/Utica)
Shift: Full-Time (Benefits Eligible)
Category: Client Account/Operations
If you would like to apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.