Site-Seeker, Inc. is searching for a talented and experienced marketer to join our team and focus exclusively on digital and traditional marketing initiatives for our partner and client, Northland Communications. The successful candidate will split time between the Site-Seeker offices in New Hartford, NY (where onboarding and training will occur) and the Northland Communications offices in Utica and Syracuse.
Efforts will include but will not limited to; content writing, email marketing, lead generation, SEO strategies, paid online advertising campaigns, trade show and event management/exposure, traditional advertising, general project management and client relationship management. Reporting to the Senior Internet Marketing Specialist/Team Lead, you will build and manage the entire marketing process for a major client account.
You must demonstrate an ability to understand a variety of business environments, create custom solutions to match digital and traditional marketing practices with a client’s business goals and objectives. You must have strong project management skills, an understanding of digital platforms and web-analytics, and be a skilled relationship manager, first and foremost. You must work well in a high-pressure, collaborative environment, possessing the ability and personality to take and give direction to other employees.
You should be passionate, highly self-motivated, have great attention to detail, and be quick working. Knowledge of and prior use of certain marketing tools such as a CRM and project scheduling software is essential. The successful candidate will be well versed in all aspects of Internet Marketing with specific experience in lead generation and lead nurturing. You must possess the skill and experience to deal with internal staff members and clients including marketing coordinators, sales managers, directors, executives and business owners while clearly articulating programs, plans, strategies and results.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar
- A minimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing
- A minimum of 2 years experience managing client accounts
- Proven successful data/process driven project management history
- Must have an active online social media presence
- Keen attention to detail and an inquisitive mind
- Accustomed to being held accountable to success metrics
- Experience with CRM Software
- Ability to test/experiment without fear and to make suggestions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in marketing automation software
- Possess detailed math and analytical skills to manage paid search programs to successfully meet customer objectives
- Ability to operate independently, assume responsibility for self directed programs and align a mix of internet marketing programs to leverage opportunities and to drive results
- Experienced in reviewing web and customer analytic data to make educated decisions about lead nurturing and other internet marketing programs
- Demonstrate the ability to move past obstacles and use internal/external resources effectively to achieve results
- Have superior presentation skills, ability to a connect with a variety of skill and seniority levels both internally and externally
- Knowledge of Basic HTML
- Demonstrated experience in design/creation tools/software
- Experience in working with/in CRM and CMS systems
- Understand and have familiarity in customer personas and journey mapping
- Demonstrate an solid understanding of email marketing best practices
- Deep familiarity and assessment/interpretation of email marketing metrics
- Proven writing experience with a knack for writing efficiently
- Basic design skills in tools such as Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience in managing budgets and achieving client related revenue goals
- Must possess the ability to problem solve, and re-direct non-performing programs in an effective and efficient manner
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Professional appearance and presence
- Familiarity in working in the Mac and PC environments
- Knowledgeable of information architecture, linking and optimization techniques
- Must have a strong work ethic and the ability to take ownership of your projects
- Must be well organized, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Must be able to accept and respond to feedback and have excellent communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license or ability to access reliable transportation
- Ability to reach and sit, stand, use fingers, grasp, feel, talk, hear, and perform repetitive motions.
- Ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Develop, implement and effectively track email marketing campaigns
- Set-up and train other team members on Marketing Automation system software
- Help create email-marketing campaigns, landing pages, online forms and basic webpages.
- Optimize programs and processes for maximum return
- Create and execute lead nurturing content and programs specific for mobile device users
- Analyze recipient lists and create strategic plans to reach and influence each segment for maximum impact.
- Work with Marketing, Sales and Product teams to effectively and efficiently manage leads and maximize ROI
- Work with Product Managers, Marketing Staff and Developers to create, implement and optimize landing pages using various testing methods to prove effectiveness.
- Participate in meetings and present results/recommendations
- Develop and implement solutions to a variety of internet marketing challenges
- Bridge and effective workflow and communication link between marketing and sales to funnel qualified leads
- Creating online content aligned to influence various customer personas as part of the online marketing strategy
- Align and adjust online messaging based on product type, target persona and stage of the customer journey/buying process
- Help create other online content as required
- Write, edit and send emails using software that meet company expectations in tone and messaging
- Assess the performance of email marketing campaigns through quantitative and qualitative metrics.
Title: Marketing Specialist
Pay: Salary. Commensurate with experience
Location: Central NY (Syracuse/Utica)
Shift: Full-Time (Benefits Eligible)
Category: Client Account/Operation