We’re looking for a confident, experienced account manager, versed in a wide variety of digital marketing disciplines, as we grow our talented team at Site-Seeker.
If you have experience in a role where writing online content, web analytics metrics, social media business strategy implementation, PPC formulas and results and client relationship management are your strengths, then this just might be the challenge you are looking for.
The role will encompass leading client accounts, so this is not for the faint of heart, but for a strong willed, driven, personable and confident individual skilled in all aspects of digital marketing.
- 2-3 years experience in account management
- 2-3 years experience in digital marketing at an agency or similar
- 1-2 years experience in reviewing website data and/or building digital marketing reports
- 1-2 years experience in working with WordPress
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing budgets and achieving client related revenue goals
- Ability to problem solve complex issues, and re-direct non-performing programs in an effective and efficient manner
- Possess detailed math and analytical skills to manage paid search programs to successfully meet customer objectives
- Ability to operate independently, assume responsibility for self-directed programs and align a mix of internet marketing programs to leverage opportunities and to drive results
- Demonstrate the ability to move past obstacles and use internal/external resources effectively to achieve results
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Have superior presentation skills, ability to connect with a variety of skill and seniority levels both internally and externally
- Self-motivated, energetic learner
- Confident, outgoing with an ability to connect internally and externally
Additional screening questions will be presented upon your application. Please include a resume and cover letter describing your candidacy to join the Site-Seeker team. If you do not have the experience listed, please do not apply.
- Develop and implement solutions to a variety of digital marketing challenges
- Create and implement online optimization programs driving conversions and business results
- Create and distribute online content via, web, email and other digital platforms
- Write, edit and send emails using software that meet company expectations in professionalism, tone and messaging
- Assess the performance of online marketing campaigns through quantitative and qualitative metrics, and successfully present results to client
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Pay: Salary, commensurate with experience
Location: Central NY
Shift: Full-Time (Benefits Eligible)
Category: Client Services/Operations
If you would like to apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.