We’re looking for a confident, experienced and outgoing digital marketer, versed in content writing, SEO, PPC and social media management (for business), as we grow our talented team at Site-Seeker.
If you have experience in a role where writing online content, web analytics metrics, social media business strategy implementation, PPC formulas and results and client relationship management are your strengths, then this just might be the challenge you are looking for.
The role will encompass a mix of leading client accounts as well as project support on other key accounts, so this is not for the faint of heart, but for a strong willed, driven, personable and confident individual skilled in all aspects of digital marketing.
- 2-3 years experience in digital marketing at an agency or similar
- 1-2 years experience in reviewing web and customer analytic data
- 1-2 years experience in working with WordPress
- Basic knowledge of HTML
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing budgets and achieving client related revenue goals
- Must possess the ability to problem solve complex issues, and re-direct non-performing programs in an effective and efficient manner
- Possess detailed math and analytical skills to manage paid search programs to successfully meet customer objectives
- Ability to operate independently, assume responsibility for self directed programs and align a mix of internet marketing programs to leverage opportunities and to drive results
- Demonstrate the ability to move past obstacles and use internal/external resources effectively to achieve results
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Have superior presentation skills, ability to connect with a variety of skill and seniority levels both internally and externally
- Self motivated, energetic learner
- Confident, outgoing with an ability to connect internally and externally
- Ability and confidence to stand up and champion one’s own ideas
- Ability and confidence to ask the tough questions
- Strong in execution of tasks, without constant oversight
Additional screening questions will be presented upon your application. Please include a resume and cover letter describing your candidacy to join the Site-Seeker team. If you do not have the experience listed, please do not apply.
- Develop and implement solutions to a variety of internet marketing challenges
- Create and implement online optimization programs driving conversions and business results
- Create and distribute online content via, web, email and other online platforms
- Creating online content aligned to influence various customer personas as part of an online marketing strategy
- Manage successful PPC programs
- Write, edit and send emails using software that meet company expectations in tone and messaging
- Assess the performance of online marketing campaigns through quantitative and qualitative metrics.
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Pay: Salary. Commensurate with experience
Location: Central NY
Shift: Full-Time (Benefits Eligible)
Category: Client Services/Operations
If you would like to apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.