Site-Seeker Inc. is looking for a well-rounded candidate wanting to grow their career in digital marketing. In this position, you will be working on a number of different projects for a diverse roster of clients. You will assist in client-specific digital marketing initiatives including, but not limited to: SEO strategies, paid advertising campaigns, social media platform management, website analysis reports, graphic design, photography and videography. Reporting to the project manager, you may work on 10-12 different client accounts with responsibility to execute digital marketing tasks effectively and efficiently to produce successful results for our clients.
You must demonstrate an ability to understand a variety of business environments, possess strong written and verbal skills, be creative and have basic web-analytics knowledge. You must work well in a high-pressure, collaborative environment, possessing the ability and personality to take and give direction to other employees.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or a similar field
- Having two years of experience in marketing
Desired Skills & Experience
You’ll get bonus points for any of the following:
- Graphic design, photography and videography skills
- Have knowledge of conversion rate optimization
- Have experience in content marketing or lead nurturing
- Have knowledge of and experience in analyzing data and turning your findings into plans of action
- You must be passionate, highly motivated, have great attention to detail, and be quick-working. Knowledge of and prior use of Google Analytics, paid advertising and social media platforms is beneficial.
- There’s plenty of room to specialize in and take more responsibility. We believe people are most successful when the majority of their job is doing things they like and have the opportunity to explore their interests.
- Training and guidance will be provided but the successful candidate will need to be a self-starter and be prepared to pursue becoming an expert at their position.
- The ability to code or read HTML & CSS and/or any programming language is a strong plus but not required.
- Savviness with a camera and ability to use image and video editing software is a major plus.
- The position is full time salaried and includes health insurance benefits and paid time off.
- This is an exciting position with great opportunities for a highly organized, motivated candidate.
If you would like to apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.